[Freegis-list] OpenEV tools updates
starged at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 21 01:33:04 CEST 2005
Here are the latest updates to my OpenEV tools.
- it is now possible to define a http proxy (pref http_proxy in the preferences file)
- server exceptions are now shown
- correct datatype assigned
- works with Quickbird (and possibly Ikonos) imagery
- removed ROI support for now
- warped VRT replaced with gdal.ReprojectImage()
- added block read/write support for more efficient processing
- added preliminary support for Quickbird and Ikonos dynamic range 0-2047 (ie 11-bits)
- added histos_directory preference. This directory and the current image directory are scanned
for existing histogram files
Also, an early version of a raster projection tool has been added but only so people can help me
find the bug that causes reprojected images to be blank when reopened after OpenEV is restarted.
This only happens when the "(Open in) Current View" option is selected. I'd appreciate any
feedback on this...
All the tools can be found at http://pages.infinit.net/starged/openev/index.htm
More information about the Freegis-list