[Freegis-list] gvSIG update version 1.1.2 is available
carrera_marrod at gva.es
Fri Mar 7 09:04:08 CET 2008
gvSIG 1.1.2, the new update of gvSIG 1.1, is now available for download
in which some problems detected by our users have been fixed, so it is
possible to work normally with the application. Some new features have
been also added.
As usual, it can be downloaded from the Downloads section of the web
Warning: gvSIG version 1.1 or gvSIG version 1.1.1 must already be
installed. Do not install over a gvSIG version which contains the 3D Pilot.
New features are:
- Supported file formats:
- Read and write support for GML 3.1.1. has been added.
- Read and write support for KML 2.1 has been added. This means vector
layers can now be exported and viewed using Google Earth.
- WFS Service:
- Support for WFS 1.1.0 has been added.
- New north symbols have been added.
Problems fixed are:
- Opening/Saving projects:
- When gvSIG is started up, an error occurs when the name of a .gvp file
is passed as a parameter and when a layer is added to an existing
- Reading problems occur when a layer with over 20000 records is loaded.
- An error occurs if incorrect information is input in the Schema
parameter when exporting to PostGis.
- Raster layer:
- ENVI files do not load.
- Add layer dialog box:
- When added layers are moved up in this window, they disappear altogether.
- An error message appears if the input and clip layers are selected in
the wrong order during the Spatial join geoprocess.
- Oracle Locator:
- Problems accessing layers with null geometries.
- There is no German translation of the geoprocess toolbox.
- Map Layout:
- Can't remove elements using keyboard.
Mario Carrera Rodríguez
Grupo SIG-CAD / gvSIG
Asistencia técnica externa
Servicio de Organización e Informática
Conselleria d'Infraestructures i Transport
More information about the Freegis-list